Cookies and Web Beacons
Applications permissions and how we use them
We use the following permissions in our Android apps:
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – to save our database to your device’s external memory
- CHECK_LICENSE – to check if our paid apps have the license and you are allowed to use them
- INTERNET – to download database, communicate with this web-site, get the advertising banners
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – to check if the Internet is connected
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – to check if you are connected to the Internet through wi-fi or cell network
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION – to provide ads, based on your location
- READ_PHONE_STATE – this permission required by some Ads SDKs that we use, below we will describe each of them
- WAKE_LOCK – to prevent your device from sleeping while downloading database
- BILLING – make the In-App purchase (some of our apps have the In-App purchase, some don’t)
Our Advertising Partners
We use the following Advertising SDKs in our Android apps:
- Google Admob – AdMob & AdSense policies
These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology in their respective advertisements. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. Also they get the information according to the applications permissions:
- Internet access from your device to get ads
- Your approximate location
- Your IMEI and phone number for ads targeting
SE Develop has no access to or control over the information that are received by third-party advertisers.
Our Statistics Collection Partners
On our website and in our applications we use the following services to collect web-site and apps statistics:
Third Party Privacy Policies
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers listed in Our Advertising Partners section and Our Statistics Collection Partners section for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
How we keep your private data secure
We transfer your data only using secured encrypted protocols. We keep your data only in encrypted manner.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. SE Develop does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that SE Develop has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Like many other Web sites, www.sedevelop.net and our mobile applications makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.